BRUCE JOHNSTON TRAFFIC LAWYER has been personally representing clients in Sunshine Coast Courts for nearly 20 years on drink driving charges.
Drink driving charges are dealt with in all Magistrates Courts on the Sunshine Coast and Brisbane Metropolitan Courts by arrangement Bruce Johnston is always available to appear with any client, whether it is for an adjournment, guilty plea, work/hardship licence application or summary trial.
Bruce Johnston recognises that client's often work on roster or live in different areas. Accordingly, appointments are available 6 days a week, centrally on the Sunshine Coast.
- Suite 12, Centrepoint Arcade, 9 Ocean Street, Maroochydore
- Conference Room, Goodchap Professional Centre Noosaville
- By appointment 6 days Monday - Saturday (morning)
- Lawtalk - Traffic Law Topics
- Unlicensed Driving Charges start at $550.
- Drink Driving Guilty Pleas usually cost $750.
- Work Licence Applications usually cost $880.
- Hardship Licence Applications start at $990.
- Prospects Advice / Not Guilty Pleas / Summary Trial Costs - by Quotation.
(all including GST)
Taking advantage of the Centrepoint Program or attending the Safe Driver Awareness Program is an important part of Court preparation for a drink driving charge.